Friday 3 June 2016

Lunch Time @ More Vino South

Guyssss I'm sorry (not really) but I LOVE SUSHI! 
So you're going to see a lot of that on my blog! Heads Up ;)

I am literally always hungry.... I feel maybe you guys can look out for fitness tips soon! haha
But for now More Vino (when it's not a busy night) is def one of my fave restaurant!
I've never been to the one in POS but i'll get there soon.

Checccck out my lunch from today! YUM!
Philly Roll
Supreme California Roll





Soooooo Delish! I swear I can eat the Pasta Everyday! It's ridiculously good!


The Good - (Reasonable Price, Excellent Food, Superb Service, Wait time for food was short and Ambiance is nice) 
The Bad - - No bad on this trip!  
The Ugly - No ugly on this trip!

I'll be back to assess how consistent they are on a super busy night!

Share your experience! 
Linguine Shrimp Alfredo

No comments:

Post a Comment