Tuesday 7 June 2016

Lunch @ La Cantina Tobago

Guys... I told you I would be back to try their PiZzA!! Hello again La Cantina!
One Word.. YUM!
It literally took like 5mins to get our order which was splendid! seeing that I was hungry as always..
I had an amazing Salmon pizza too! but was a little too hungry forgot to snap those for you! but that one is delish!

Seafood Pizza 
Meat Meat Meat! All the Meat Possible (ok i seriously just don't remember the name) lol
I don't remember this one too haha but it was real feta cheese tomatoes kind of fancy pizza!

 Must have wine.. No matter what time of day it is ;) 

Trivento
The Good - (Reasonable Price, Good Food, Wait time for food was beyond short, Size of Meals were Excellent!, Service was Greeeat!, Drinks are good!)
The Bad - (Lots of flies on the outside - sit inside if you can!)
The Ugly - (Seafood... Well let's just say if you're into that fresh seafood thing.. you'll enjoy it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment