Friday 3 June 2016

Breakfast @ Dianne's Tea Shop - Maraval

Happy Friday Guys!
What better way to kick off the Friday than with some tasty Breakfast?
Breakfast is indeed one of the most important meals of the day :)

 Clearly you can tell I eat ALOT! 
I loveeeeeee food! 
Pancakes! American Breakfast! French Toast! Hot Chocolate! Cuppachino! Omelets! & More French Toast!



And I threw in a little surprise view of one of my drives to Paramin (Breathtaking)

Message me for more info if you want to visit as well!

The Good - (Reasonable Price, Great Breakfast, Service was ok, Wait time for food was short and Ambiance is bright and awakening (Exactly what you need on mornings) )
The Bad - - In ordering a second order of French Toast it was like a complete different order. Consistency was definitely not there. 
The Ugly - No ugly on this trip!

Comment and let me know if you tried them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment