Friday 3 June 2016

KAVA Restaurant @ KAPOK Hotel


Rooooom Service Time! 
Too tired to head down to the restaurant itself cause it's so small but still have time to get that room service dinner! 
I've never had a spicy pasta before! this was ridiculously good! omg & the pork ribs! justtttt deeelish! I could eat my fingers lol!
Spicy Cajun Shrimp Pasta / Pork Ribs & Fries
The Good - (Reasonable Price, Excellent Food, Wait time for food was short, Size of Meals were Good,) 
The Bad - - Restaurant seemed too small (hence reason for room service)  
The Ugly - No ugly on this trip!

I'll visit their restaurant itself soon! 

2 comments:

  1. SPICY!!!!!! yum omg omg it's 11:40pm and your blog makes me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha @ Ruth! that's the idea ;) this place is amazing btw! if you're staying @ the hotel it's a must to try them :)

    ReplyDelete