Wednesday 13 July 2016

Dinner @ Aioli

Owed you guys these pics for a while!!! AIOLI!! 
Sorrrry! Took them with my other phone hence the delay.
Forgive me? Just look at it you must! It's too much to caption... but here's the run down

Lobster Thermidor, Steak, Lobster Truffle Pasta, Shrimp Something (lol forgot the name guys)
Scallops and Mashed Potatoes alongside Grilled Chicken...

The Good - Presentation amazing, Ambiance Nice, Location is quite nice, Food taste was ok wont say fantastic... Service is great and Friendly.
The Bad - Staircase to bathrooms small but bathrooms are so nice *lights turn on when you enter - turn off when you leave* I was thrilled by that ;) lol
The Ugly - HUGE BILL!!! service charge is alot... lol be mindful of this when you're exploring

Please let me know about your experience :* xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. Looks delish! Definitely have to try this restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be prepared! Their prices are hot! but let me know how your experience goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try their dishes 😍🍤🍗🍴🍹

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try their dishes 😍🍤🍗🍴🍹

    ReplyDelete